Download Gapps for Xiaomi Mi Max running on Android Nougat CM14.1 Custom Rom
Download Gapps for Xiaomi Mi Max. Yes, If you have installed a new custom rom CM14.1 or Lineage OS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Max. And you are looking for Google Apps Package for your rom, then you are at right place. In this post you will find download link and installation guide for Gapps for your MI Max.
Remember Cyanogenmod OS is now Lineage OS.
MI is Chinese mobile company. Now one of the biggest mobile company in India also.
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with a big 6.4 inch display, and it is one of popular phone of MI. Xiaomi MI Max runs originally on stock Marshmallow rom based on MIUI skin.
Download Google Apps Package for CM 14.1 or Lineage Os 14.1
Below is the download link to download Gapps Package for Xiaomi Mi Max running on Cyanogenmod 14.1
How to download Gapps for Mi Max:
- Go to Above download link.
- Select Platform – ARM64. Select Android – 7.1. Select Variant – micro.
- Click on Download Button. Your download will be started.
Now let’s see how to install this gapps file on your Xiaomi MI Max.
Pre-requirements before installing gapps package on Xiaomi Mi Max
You must fulfill below requirements to install gapps package on Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Your rom must be Cyanogenmod 14.1 or CM14.1 or Lineage OS 14.1 because this post is only about Android Nougat 7.1.
- Custom recovery like Twrp or CWM must be installed on your Mi Max.
- Charge your Mi max atleast 50% before flashing gapps package.
- Don’t flash Gapps on Stock Rom. Stock rom doesn’t support Gapps Package. You will end up bricking your Phone.
- Don’t flash Gapps using Stock recovery.
Steps to Flash Google Apps Package ( Gapps ) on Xiaomi Mi Max
Follow below steps carefully to install Gapps Package on Xiaomi Mi Max.
Step 1. Copy Downloaded Gapps Package to your internal storage.
Step 2: Boot your Mi Max into Recovery mode.
To boot you Xiaomi Mi Max into recovery mode, follow below steps:
- Switch Off you Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Now Press Volume Up + Power Button.
- When MI logo appears Release only Power Key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up Button until Recovery Mode appears.
- To Navigate in Recovery Mode use Volume Buttons and confirm options by pressing the Power key.
Step 3: Install Gapps Package
- First Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now click on Install from TWRP home screen.
- Navigate to GApps zip file and then select the file and slide the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen to start the flashing of the GApps.
- Wait for TWRP to flash the Google Apps (GApps) completely on Mi Max.
- Done!!! Now your Xiaomi Mi Max is installed with Google Apps (GApps).
- Now simply Reboot your mi max phone, setup Google account and ENJOY.
- Installing Gapps package voids your Mi warranty cause it requires unlocking bootloader.
- Flash Gapps package on your own risk, Android Rom will not be responsible if anything happens to your device. But we will always help you.
That’s all. I hope you liked this post on Download and install Gapps package on Xiaomi Mi Max running on Android Nougat 7.1 based on Cm14.1 or Lineage OS 14.1
If you liked the post then Please Subscribe us on Youtube for Tech Videos. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus. Sharing our Article on Social Media will be appreciated. Good Bye. Stay tuned for more such posts.
Latest posts by Sachin Mishra (see all)
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Oxygen OS 4.7.6 OTA Update - January 20, 2018
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Stock Rom : Download and Flash Nougat - January 13, 2018
- OnePlus 5T USB Driver for Windows : Download and install - January 13, 2018