Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool and Full Installation Guide
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools on your pc. Because this tool is really important tool in flashing roms.
In this post you will learn how to successfully download minimal adb and fastboot tool and install it on your PC.
Features of Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
Below are the most important features of minimal and adb fastboot tool.
- It’s really Easy to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot with a simple to use installer.
- Lightweight, total installation size is only 2 MB.
Prerequisites before Installing Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool:
- Your device must be plugged into your PC during installation.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your android under Developer Options.
- You have already installed the necessary drivers on your device and your PC is recognizing your device.
Steps to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on your PC
Follow below steps for success installation.
Step 1: Download Minimal and Fastboot Tool Setup App from here.
Step 2: Install it from downloaded folder.
- Go to downloaded folder.
- Click on Setup file and install setup will begin.
- Follow instructions and choose path where you want to install.
- That’s it you have successfully installed the setup. Now you can start using it.
I hope you enjoyed the post and guide to install. It is easy step by step guide. If you have any problem in installing or any other query let me know by comment. I will try my best to help you.
If you liked the post then Please Subscribe us on Youtube for Tech Videos. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus. Sharing our Article on Social Media will be appreciated. Good Bye. Bookmark our site and keep visiting our site for more such posts.
Latest posts by Sachin Mishra (see all)
- Download and Install Xiaomi Mi MAX 2 MIUI 9 version 184.108.40.206 Stable Update in India - November 5, 2017
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 | Official Method | Step by Step Procedure - November 5, 2017
- C Introduction – What is and Why C? - November 2, 2017