Xiaomi MI mobiles Contact bugs
Many mi and redmi users are facing this issue of contact list bug issue. So many users are complaining that their contacts are mismatched, randomly mixed and many other problems. But Mi has come with a temporary solution of this problem for their users.
The issue is with many mi devices and redmi devices and this is why mi decided to come up with a solution of a problem.
Devices that are facing this problem are :
- MI Redmi Note 4
- MI Redmi 4
- Xiaomi Mi Max and Max 2
- Mi Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite
- And many other Mi devices.
So, you have a bug in your phone that is automatically merging the contacts that your are at right place because in this post I will show you how to fix contact merging issues in mi and redmi devices.
Bugs that MI and Redmi devices are facing
- Contacts are being randomly mixed up.
- Due to random mix up there is result in mismatched data.
- Wrong information attached to random contacts.
- Incorrectly merging contact.
Steps to Fix issues of Contact List
We have simple solution of the problem. It is official way of fixing the problem. Follow below steps.
Step 1: Download official Contacts corrector app of Mi.
Step 2 : Open the App and press Check.
Step 3: If wrong data is found, press ‘Correct’ to fix.
Note: If above solution is not working you can try other solution for Whatsapp and Truecaller given below.
Solution for contacts problems for Whatsapp and Truecaller
- First Uninstall Whatsapp or Truecaller and reinstall.
- If the issue occurs again then for a temporary solution, just go to phone setting>sync>disable Whatsapp sync.
I hope you liked the post on how to solve problem of contacts merging. It is easiest guide to solve the problem, just follow the steps carefully and you will get the results.
If you have any questions in your mind ask me below, i will surely help you.
If you liked the article Please Subscribe us on Youtube for Tech Videos. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus. Sharing our Article on Social Media will be appreciated. Good Bye. Stay tuned for more Post.
- Download and Install Xiaomi Mi MAX 2 MIUI 9 version 22.214.171.124 Stable Update in India
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 | Official Method | Step by Step Procedure
- [Solved] How to fix Can’t Verify Update Error in Mi Redmi Note 4 | MIUI 7.2.24 | Install MIUI 9 Nougat Update
Latest posts by Sachin Mishra (see all)
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Oxygen OS 4.7.6 OTA Update - January 20, 2018
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Stock Rom : Download and Flash Nougat - January 13, 2018
- OnePlus 5T USB Driver for Windows : Download and install - January 13, 2018