How to Enable Developer Option in Mi Redmi Note 4
Mi is a Chinese Mobile Company.
Mi Redmi Note 4 is one of the most sold phone in India. It comes with great features. Mi Note 4 Comes with 5.5 inch display and runs on Android Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
In this post you will learn how to enable developer option in mi redmi note 4 to enable usb debugging and other options in developer option menu.
How to Enable Developer Option in Mi Note 4.
- 1 How to Enable Developer Option in Mi Redmi Note 4
- 1.1 Steps to Enable Developer Option Mi Note 4
Steps to Enable Developer Option Mi Note 4
Follow below steps to enable developer option in mi note 4 Mobile.
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Then Go to About Phone.
Step 3: Tap on MiUi Version 7-8 Times.
Step 4: Come back to Settings Menu and go to Additional Settings.
Here you will See Developer Option Click on It and Enjoy.
So guys this is how you can enable developer option in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. I hope you like the article, if you have any query or needed help comment below.
If you liked our tutorial then Please Subscribe us on Youtube for Tech Videos. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus. Sharing our Article on Social Media will be appreciated. Good Bye. Stay tuned for more such posts.
Latest posts by Sachin Mishra (see all)
- Download and Install Xiaomi Mi MAX 2 MIUI 9 version 188.8.131.52 Stable Update in India - November 5, 2017
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 | Official Method | Step by Step Procedure - November 5, 2017
- C Introduction – What is and Why C? - November 2, 2017