OnePlus 5T Stock Rom – Oxygen Os 4.7 ( Android Nougat )
Hello geeks, this is sachin here. In this post i will show your steps to successfully install oneplus 5t stock rom.
Stock rom is the operating system that comes with the android phone.
Oneplus 5T comes with Oxygen OS 4.7.4 originally.
This post is for you:
- If you simply want to learn how to download flash oneplus 5t stock rom easily
- if you accidentally bricked your oneplus 5t
- If you want to downgrade your rom from another version to stock
- if you want to come from beta rom to stable rom
- if you want to install stock
So, Lets start how to install stock rom on oneplus 5t !
OnePlus 5T was launched in November 2017 with a 6.01-inch touchscreen display and resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The OnePlus 5T is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The OnePlus 5T runs Android 7.1.1 and has 3300mAh non removable battery.
How to Install Stock Rom on OnePlus 5T
Process of flashing stock rom oneplus 5t is very easy. Just follow the guide below.
Requirements before flashing oneplus 5t stock rom :
- Charge your phone up to 70% atleast.
- Use original oneplus 5t cable during flashing process.
- Backup (Optional) your Oneplus 5t before installing the rom because all your current files and data will be lost after stock rom has been installed.
After fulfilling the above requirements, follow below steps :
Step 1 : Download and Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
Step 2 : Download and install Oneplus 5T Driver on your PC.
Step 3 : Download OnePlus 5T Stock Rom and Stock Recovery files
Step 4 : Copy both downloaded files to into ADB and Fastboot Tool folder.
Rename recovery file to recovery.img and rom zip file to rom.zip.
Step 5 : Open command windows in ADB and Fastboot folder by pressing (Shift + Right Click -> Open Command Window here).
Step 6 : Enable Developer Option, USB Debugging and Advance Reboot Option in your OnePlus 5T Device
- First Enable Developer Option. By going to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times. This will enable Developer options.
- Now enable USB Debugging. Go to Settings >Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
- On your phone go to Settings > Developer options. Then enable the ‘Advanced Reboot’ option.
Step 7 : Put your Oneplus 5T in Fastboot Mode
To do so. Switch off your phone. Then boot it into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power. The phone will display “fastboot” text indicating that it has successfully entered fastboot mode.
Step 8 : Flash Stock Recovery
- Connect your phone to PC by cable.
Type following commands:
This command will list the connected devices to your pc. If your phones serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices. If the phone has been recognized by the command above, proceed to flash recovery.
- Type the below commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once the flash has completed, Unplug Your phone, reboot it.
- Now you have successfully installed the stock recovery on oneplus 5t.
Proceed to next Step to flash stock rom on oneplus 5t.
Step 9: Go to recovery mode
- Switch off your oneplus 5t.
- Press Volume down + Power Button and you will be in recovery mode.
- Now select language “English”.
- Select Install from ADB.
- You will see “Upgrade Android from USB” select OK.
- Now you will be in “Sideload Mode”.
- Connect your phone to PC.
Step 10: Flash Stock rom zip file.
- Now type the following command to flash Stock Rom on Oneplus 5T.
adb sideload rom.zip
Flashing process will be started and it will take some time so wait patiently. After the process is completed, simply remove the cable. And simply reboot your phone.
So, in this way you can easily flash stock rom on your oneplus 5t android mobile.
Follow the guide step by step and carefully to flash stock rom on oneplus 5t. Do not hurry up, you will definitely get success.
I hope you liked the article on flashing stock rom. If you have question, problem or needed any kind of help, let me know by commenting. I will always help you.
If you liked this article Please Subscribe us on Youtube for Tech Videos. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus. Sharing our Article on Social Media will be appreciated. Good Bye. Stay tuned for more such posts.
Latest posts by Sachin Mishra (see all)
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Oxygen OS 4.7.6 OTA Update - January 20, 2018
- How to Install OnePlus 5T Stock Rom : Download and Flash Nougat - January 13, 2018
- OnePlus 5T USB Driver for Windows : Download and install - January 13, 2018